Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog hiatus and poll (link fixed)

I'm taking a break for a little while.  This blog gets about 20-50 pageviews a day, but individual posts get many fewer. I can't tell how many subscribe to the feed.  Aside from a couple of stalwarts, there are few comments and no substantive discussion.

There are lots of gay news sites, bigger and more active.  Am I having any impact?  Do the 920 posts I've made, make any difference?    So, I'm going to leave you with a poll to see what you think.

7 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Poll?

MadPriest said...

I use this blog to keep me up to date on the legal goings on. I often quote it.

Ann said...

I read several of those other sites but the poll would only allow me one choice

Paul (A.) said...

I read GMC more than weekly but (sadly) less than daily. Various others occasionally, but none so frequently as GMC.

JCF said...

I've been absent due to my computer problems! I'm normally here every day there's a new post! (i.e., please keep at it, IT)

Paul said...

I wouldn't put too much stock in the volume of comments. I read this blog primarily through a feed reader, which does not give me access to comments. For most blogs, that's a good thing; I get steered away from a huge time sink. Getting good comments on a blog isn't easy, and I don't claim to know what the secret is.

Arya Samaj Mandir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.